Friday, January 16, 2009

Kilimanjaro

So, I made it to the top of Kilimanjaro. And I'd really love to tell you about it, but my limited Tanzanian schillings warrant only a limited amount of time on the Internet, and such a subject warrants more time than my notes allow. Plus, I doubt I could focus well, as I just read the Times review of Notorious, and now all I want to do is listen to Juicy, and/or that magical Biggie/Elton John mashup from Night ripper. I don't have my Ipod.

So really, I'm just saying I'm alive. I'll be in Nairobi tomorrow, and I get a cell phone then. So maybe you can all buy international calling cards and call me. I promise it won't be hard to find a suitable hour considering time difference, seeing as my sleeping patterns never really coincided with the average person's anyway.

1 comment:

  1. d00d youre alive d00d no lions or african warriors ate you phew good i was worried!

    ReplyDelete